How many weeks pregnant were you when you found out you were pregnant?

499 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What is the 'pass mark' for the IELTS test? In the IELTS Life Skills test, your results are given as a pass or fail mark. There is no pass or fail in IELTS Academic or General Training test. Scores are graded on the 9-band system. Each educational institution or organisation sets its own level of IELTS scores to meet its individual requirements. WhatsApp.((+1 (720) 649-0240)) Gmail..(( [email protected] ))

Read more
2y trước

How to get real IELTS Certificate , PTE Certificate, Drivers License without test, SSN Numbers, Passport PASSPORT SERVICES GET YOUR PASSPORT IN 24-HOURS We are authoritatively registered with the US, Australia, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, Spain and other European countries Passport Agency, and help you get your passport in a hurry. It is easy to apply and time saving. We offer expert customer service, professional application preparation, and immediate shipping. Select your passport to begin: Why us? Expert Customer Support Live Online Chat 24 Hour Processing Guaranteed Service WhatsApp.((+1 (720) 649-0240)) Gmail..(( [email protected] ))

buy real passport genuine passport for sale fake passport for sale online buy real and fake passport online buy real genuine fake passport online purchase passport online Our website .. http://firsttrustdocuments.com https://firsttrustdocuments.com/driving-license/ Contact Email …………….. [email protected] whatsapp number ……………… +1(559)242-6764

Read more

3 weeks when I started feeling aches in my belly and the most obvious one, my monthly friend didn't come to visit lol the drs probably thought I was crazy n just wishing I was pregnant because my first pregnancy test came back negative, but then I went back to the hospital because of the pains and aches and this time my pregnancy test came back PUHREGNAAANT 🤗

Read more

at first I thought I was 2-3 weeks because of my digital pregnancy test on the screen it appeared 2-3 but then I happened to read an fb post who took a clear blue pt with the same result as mine 2-3 but with the caption 4-5weeks. I did my research on the meaning of 2-3 of clear blue and I found out that I am between 4-5 weeks.

Read more
3y trước

When I missed period , I feel that I'm pregnant then I bought pt.

I felt nothing, but everytime I miss my period I always think maybe I'm pregnant, my Hubby and I actually trying to conceive until I gave up and surrendered it to God, then when I stopped expecting, that's when our Baby came, it was exactly 1 week missed period when I used PT and the 2 lines were very clear ❤

Read more

Haha for me is so funny I was pregnant until I myself don know OK let me tell you my story I was ROM on March 3 and that time my weigh was very fat so I went to eat slimming pills and I got pregnant on July a lot of blood so I went down to kkh and have a urine test fond out that I have 10 weeks pregnant.

Read more

For my #1, I kinda knew right away when I was late for my period after just one day and I was right. For my #2, because I had gone through etopic surgery and was advised not to try for another baby so soon, I only found out when I was about 15 weeks pregnant.

I was 6 weeks pregnant. Took a lot of courage to take the test because we had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years. My best friend told me I should take a test because I had very sore boobs for about 2 weeks. Was a big surprise when it came out positive

2y trước

Sorry for the late reply. 35 weeks 2 days today. Thank you. Congratulations to you as well. You should be holding your lovely baby soon or already! 🤗

Going one month. I went to the doctor to check on my aching left arm. When they were about to perform ecg, they made me take a PT first and surprise, i'm pregnant! The aching left arm is connected to my pregnancy pala.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2656)