How many of you is addicted to buying diapers? I was told to stock up big sizes when there is promotion. My baby is 7 week old. But she already has 5 jumbo packets of size s and 6 jumbo packets of size m ready for her. I probably had overdone it.

Post image
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are these brands okay because I'm from Brunei and my friend suggested getting only the Japanese made ones. These are really cheap in Brunei though. Should be same in Sg. Newborn Huggies Ultra cost 15.50/pack, Drypers Wee Wee Dry cost 10.90. To OP: you can always sell them to new moms if your baby size up anyway :) I am almost 29 weeks pregnant

Read more

I only stocked up size S, M and L as once baby turns 2 to 3 years old, he/she is ready for toilet training and does not need to wear diapers as often already. You can always give away or sell off your overstock diapers ;)

Hahaha... Me!! I bought a lot of packets Coz on promo. I practically stock up fr L to Xl to XXL. Now my boy is toilet trained so he doesn't need so many diapers. I guess I need to sell off at a loss when he is fully toilet train

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4740)

yes me! as i had a bad experience of having ZERO diaper once. but now i try not to stock so much especially if you know your baby growing and moving to next size. just have at least 1 pack extra.

Wah... I Never stocked up on Diapers due to space constraint. Its really up to the individual. If I had more space I would probably buy a few cartons as well.

It's normal ba. I had more than this before but never bought a single pack Coz all from in laws. Runs out fast so it's ok to have loads of them

4y trước

wow your in laws are so nice :)

That's cute :) I'm that mom who buys a new pack after she has used up the spare diaper in her travelling bag though 🤦‍♀️

Haha..that's a lot. I don't store up diapers because takes up space. But of course u can save some money from the promotion.

Thành viên VIP

We have three huge cartons sitting in our store room. And I still keep buying more diapers and wet wipes!