How do you make yourself beautiful for your husband?

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Unlike most of the women out there who are fond of collecting make up and crazy about their eyebrows and all these stuff, I personally don't put anything on my face. haha I am thankful that my husband appreciates the natural look I have. He's even prouder that his wife can go out with no make up at all. Ponytailing my hair or having it dry as is, then I'm good to go. haha I only put a little lip tint sometimes if I need to talk to a client or if the event calls for it.

Đọc thêm

I too shares the same experience with Charm. :) My husband is not into the typical 'beautiful' some man defines.. I just go with what is comfortable with me, besides I am not into make up aside from the fact that I don't know how to do proper make up. 😉

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15820)

Just keep it neat and clean all the time :) treat yourself once in a while..go to thr salon or spa, or get your nails done.. Moms should take good care of themselves too :)

I exercise to keep myself healthy and fit and of course good personal hygiene. I always ensure that I look clean and fresh when my husband comes home from work.

Regular exercise is still the best to keep a good shape. Syempre don't forget personal hygiene.