How Long will it take me to lose my pregnancy tummy? I miss being skinny. It's been ten weeks!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on how dedicated you are to losing the weight. I've a friend who lost all her baby weight in a month and a half. She went on to tone her body to its former bikini glory in an additional month. She looks awesome now! According to her, after the doctor gave her the green-light, she worked out twice a day (yoga, circuit training, cardio), everyday usually when baby is napping or asleep. She also watched what she ate, having frequent small healthy meals daily. However, do note that my friend was quite the gym nut even before her pregnancy so she had no problems jumping back into action after having her baby. If you're not like her, best to take things slow and gradually lose the weight by exercising whenever you can and eating healthy. You'll get there, don't give up!

Read more

Any parts of my body can be skinny except my tummy. No matter how I exercise, planks & sit up, the tummy still will be buldging up. Mine was caesarian, so there will be that layer of tummy will continue to be there forever..I guessed that's the sacrifices of becoming a mom. Although mine still there after three years of giving birth, I do wish others may give you a better ideas how to handle it. I am following your post to see whether there are ideas to help me too :)

Read more

A healthy diet and exercise is very important to your weight loss. Intake lots of vegetables and fruits. For flabby tummy, you would need to firm it first. Then when you start doing your sit up, planks etc, you should see results :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4775)

Haha it will take forever. but healthy diet and alot of hardwork will do the trick. my wife is a good example. she do alot of walking and post natal massage is good way to cheat hahaha

Thành viên VIP

We are in the same boat. Followed this question to get tips!

Took me 8 months - diet, exercise, breastfeeding