How long can i put my baby (3 mths old) in carrier when out?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As Long as u want. Because it's very flexible and convenient to use than a baby stroller or sling But pls bear this in mind! If u do intend to use the baby carrier for Long term. Make sure u do not allow the baby to get to comfort in the carrier once its get older or even nap too much on the carrier. Negative (Baby Carrier) Example: Using the carrier as a sleeping/napping solution. Baby can or only want to nap on carrier and having hard time falling asleep elsewhere ( own baby clot or even stroller) Pls try to avoid that as u will have a hard time getting the baby to break that habit in the future. I had to carry my boy around the house so that he can fall asleep on it during the day/night before putting him down to sleep.

Read more
8y trước

My Son is the same~ need to be carried to sleep~ how did u sleep train him? Mine is 4 mths old now~

I use my Tula and Kokaidi baby carriers when we go out and sometimes my girl does fall asleep in it. If I didn't bring a stroller along then I let her nap inside, otherwise the moment she is in deep sleep I would put her in the stroller so she could nap inside instead. I will let her out of the baby carrier every two hours or so to feed and change her.

Read more

We often carry my boy in the carrier out for the whole day. There would be breaks for feeds and diaper change after all. We love to head out and don't like to use strollers (mostly commute by bus and often without another adult). Agree with Jacq, don't see an issue with long durations of carry as long as both u and baby are comfortable.

Read more

My friend has a high needs baby and she babywears him for the most part of the day (for hours at a time). It helps keeps him calm and allowed her to move around and complete chores at home. She even cooks while babywearing him (of course with his head covered up). Bottomline is that both you and baby are comfortable. :)

Read more
8y trước

Yes. My friend is a stay at home mum. Her baby is very clingy and would only be calmed when he is with her. Hence, she babywear him when he is not napping. She had to cook dinner for her 4-year old son and husband, so no choice, had to babywear her baby while cooking.

Hi Winnie, we got a sleep trainer to assist us for the training. Can't reveal much but u can check out her blog. Her method definite help my Son in his sleep and relieve us of the burden in carrying or rocking him to nap Everyday http://sgsupernanny.com/ http://supernannysg.blogspot.sg/?m=1

Read more
5y trước

Does this work? I’m a bit skeptical

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14403)

Imo 3mos are still on regular feeding and changing needs, you will need to remove them for feeding and changing, usually every 1-2hour, it is quite unlikely you would be able to wear them for more than 2 hours:)

As long as baby is properly positioned and both of you are comfortable and not fussing, I don't see why you can't go for a few hours (4-6 hours).

Put until you can't carry anymore.