How do you keep motivated to stay fit with everything from baby time and work? I tend to give up exercising after a month.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's so tough having to juggle baby, work and self care! Would you be able to find like-minded friends whom you can exercise or workout with? Maybe arrange with new mothers around your neighborhood for some jogging or swimming if you're near a pool on weekends followed by playdates? Or colleagues from work whom you can exercise together with during lunch break? Good luck! You can do it!

Read more

Find people to help you stay on track. A tribe that will motivate you to continue working out together. Or maybe you should try setting a goal. Something like: walk 10,000 steps each day or lose 2 inches from your waist. I find something tangible helps me!!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16592)

I actually took health supplements/ replacement meal and a little workout at home. (Its a natural health supplements)Im a working mum too im back to my normal weight after 4 months from giving birth till now. :)