How to keep on breastfeeding all the way till I want to stop breastfeeding..? Is there anything to able to boost my BM..?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

By latching your baby as much as he or she wants. Baby's mouth suction is the best and effective way to empty milk from the breast. In this way, your body will constantly produce more milk to feed your baby in demand. For whatever reasons if baby is not able to latch or baby is not always with you, please pump religiously on time. Missing or skipping a session will decrease your milk supply. Mind over body, tell yourself you want to breastfeed your baby as long as you can,you can do it! Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated . The chart of food that help to boost breastmilk supply provided by Reine Tsukino is very useful. All the best mommy!

Read more

You can take fenugreek available at watsons, guardian or GNC. Or try to find your booster food as attached. Most importantly is to drink lots of fluids and keep yourself hydrated. Some mummies take iron tablets as iron is needed to produce breast milk. Alternatively, you can do power pump once a day at night to boost milk supply.

Read more
Post reply image

I guess, as long as you latch the baby, you can breastfeed her. In my case, even when I started weaning off my baby then I also I had enough milk to feed baby. But when I started weaning, gradually the supply of milk became less, and eventually stopped. http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/increase-breast-milk-production.html

Read more

Stress is a milk killer too! So keep calm, be happy and enjoy being with your LO. That's why some mommies can leak whenever thinking about their babies though they are apart. Of course eating the right food also important, like mentioned by our friend above. Happy breastfeeding,mom!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4781)