How do you juggle work and family time?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

As a working parent our priority basically is our families , we work so hard for them . With me I definitely manage my time , I work 8am - 5pm so I immediately rush going home to have time with them I used to cook dinner for them, and after that i teach my kids there lessons . During weekend its my day off so i make sure na we have family bonding either we go out to eat or going to mall . Its tiring but its the most fulfilling job being a parent.

Đọc thêm

I try to be efficient --- when I'm at work, I do my best to focus so I work faster and can go home without worries. When I'm at home, I shut out work completely so I'm 100% with family. This way, I don't waste time. Of course things can't help but overlap but it's nice to keep the concerns separate so I won't feel overwhelmed even when I have a full day.

Đọc thêm

I schedule everything including family time. It may look monotonous but it works for me. For example: 6-6:30PM is playtime with my daughter. I stick to that schedule even if I have other things to do. Work tasks and household chores will never end. So you just really need to make a schedule that will work for you and stick with it.

Đọc thêm

I do house chores early in the morning when everyone is still sleeping. Then, I focus on my work during office hours so I can finish everything on time. After office, I focus on my baby like playing or storytime. Then before sleeping, my husband and I talk about how our day was etc.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14517)

I think it's important to have a work and life balance. Know when to spend time with your family and make sure that as much as possible, do not bring home the stress from work :)

I try to work around an effective and efficient routine but i also prepare myself to be flexible considering i still have a one year old to take care of.