7 Replies

Kids Do know how to do it unless we teach them how. Make the LO clean up by making it fun!! Like using a basket or a big IKEA box and create a adventure for them. Image that they are Farmers collecting daily harvests or Pirates finding treasures on the floor. Parents can join in and help. Do Not make it like a chore and force them to do it as they may not enjoy anymore, create even more mess!!! and will hate doing it. FUN = CLEAN

As young as possible. At 1 year old i started practicing with my bub. I sang a clean up song and cleaned up together with him of course at a year old he never did anything. But i realized they learn by seeing and through time he cleans up till date to the extend that he puts back the tiy where he took it from.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21474)

I started since she could crawl.. I would say "keep" and show her how to keep. 2-3months later she was "keeping" everything even when her siblings are still playing. 😂😂

Not happening..You'll just have to develop callused feet.

thanks