Delivery process

How would u describe your delivery process and the pain.. is the pain like diarrhoea or period pain or how is it like. Can share.

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello. It was quite a rollercoaster ride for me. I was induced for 24 hrs. Wasn’t dilating enough. Had high fever afterwhich. Active labour was 50 mins and pop came my little one into the world! After few mins baby wasn’t breathing, all i heard was baby was “flat” and it was code blue. But all is well thankfully! Baby pushed through and was breathing all over again :) Its like period pain, actually no. Haha. Honestly theres no pain which i can compare it to! But its all worth it once you get to hold your baby in your arms and see their face. Don’t worry too much about the pain. Just go through your labour process with an open mind. Make lots of prayer for you and your little one. Everyone has different labour and that’s what makes it unique. All the best to you! :)

Read more

i was induced labour at 38weeks, for me contraction pain is like period cramp(* its the very cramp kind*) it come n goes until i cant tolerate that i ask for epidural when i dilate to 3cm, during delivery process, i must have the feeling like pooing then to push till the counting to 10 and try several times to push out, its take almost an hr for me to push out, my dilation is slow thats y my overall process is almost 25hrs for me

Read more
Influencer của TAP

For me, no epidural, no induce & normal birth. I felt like very hard stool to poop out. The pain was during every contraction & pushing techniques.. And it was very fast with very complicated feeling type of pain. I was in labour from 9.45am & gave birth at 11.21am becoz my waterbag broke at home. Thanks to the gas inhaler, which really helps me to reduce & forget about the pain.

Read more

It felt like extreme period cramps. Had tolerated till dilation to 7cm. Once water bag broke, the contractions is super super painful. Gynae told me it will get worse so I finally chose to have epidural. I must say, epidural is a life saver.

as of my latest experience, i delivered last 13th of february it is excrutiating pain, contractions started with tolerated cramping pain and it aggreviated further after my water bag broke after 3hours.

Is a fml moment, contractions are painful, irrtated by asking me the same thing again and again (i know nurses are doing their job but am in pain so easily irritatable)😔

contraction like backpain .. u move or change position still the same . the worst part is ur babyhead is down there but the midwife insisted to check cervix

Contractions feel you want to pass motion so badly. But I took epidural so right after that, I can’t feel anything from my stomach below.

Thành viên VIP

Indescribable pain before epidural.. i think I survived the whole ordeal n willing to have more kids was the thought of having epidural..

Not like diarrhoea like s*** coming out but can't come out constipation. Pain is worst than period pain during contraction.