How do you deal with Monthly disappointment of not getting pregnant with second kid? Have been trying for second one for 4 months now. Started eating Blackmore conceived gold and Chinese Ba Zhen soup after failing to conceive. How long do you take to conceive and if semen leaked? I noted on some days before ovulation we did intercourse, abit of semen can leak the following two days continuously

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can understand your disappointment especially when you hope that your period will not visit you but it still came. I have been trying no 2 for more than a year. Used ovulation kit and done the deed near and during ovulation but still no good news. I also experienced the leaking of semen and even asked my husband is this due to my vagina birth if no 1. Haha. I have been under a lot of work stress recently which may affect my chances of getting pregnant. If this continues without any good news, I may visit a gynae to do a checkup. Relax yourself and give you and your husband a time frame. If still no news, do consider seeking help from professional. All the best! Baby dust to us! 😉

Read more
7y trước

Yes especially when we also did the deed according opk. Baby dusts to all of us too!

Thành viên VIP

we tried and it takes 4 years for us to success, 3 IUI failed,1st IVF only success. During the waiting for menses, i checked pregnancy test before menses arrive so that i can prepare myself of disappointment during that period. mainly is the distress level and the waiting is a killer. u can try for ovulation kit first. if really still not success, can try to consult dr. Good Luck!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-35123)

It took me about 8 months plus and 2 rounds of IUI treatment. So tiring and disappointed. Then when I least expected I got pregnant! Get those ovulation kit from qoo10 to help me.

7y trước

Wow was it your 1st or second kid? Yes I started using the ovulation kit and managed to trace back when did I actually O. Did intercourse very near to O day monthly yet still not pregnant.

I’ve tried for 5 years!!!