In laws issus

How to answer or no answer my mil? She is nice but when baby stuff she will ask alot details.... I really quite worn out already... now bb start going ifc,she will ask all details...when explain she like still ask every week... She is a mother before but now I need to teach n tell her abt bb stuff....don wan to do that though...how u all manage? If give more details she will ask further..if give small details she will want know more..but at times don buy in....

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mil told me the same story 4-5 times of my sil falling down when she was young 😅 So everytime I just act like I never hear before and just be like oh… After she finish her story she will go and do her things. Maybe answer a few or smile then quickly go inside your room?

It's been so long since she had a baby. She asked because she cares, she ask weekly maybe she had memories issue? How old is your mil?

2y trước

Hugs. I know they can be quite annoying but it's just aging issue. We might also face it one day when we old. She's anxious because it's her grand child and show how much she cares. ❤️