Ang hirap din pala maging Full-time working Mom in a WFH setup 😅

HONESTY HOUR. Hindi ko akalain na ang pagiging SABAY na full-time working mom & a full-time stay-at-home mom ay super exhausting emotionally and mentally (siyempre pati physically). Meron parang constant tug-of-war between two guilts: Yung mom-guilt na nakikita mong umiiyak si baby t'wing nakikita kang nag-la-laptop, at yung employee-guilt of being with your baby during work hours. Hindi mo na alam paanong hatiin yung katawan mo sa Working Self and Mommy/Wife Self, minsan sobrang overstimulated mo na, natutulala ka na lang at parang naiiyak. (And no, giving up on work isn't an option. My husband and I need both our incomes to build a life that's comfortable and best for our family. and also, I need to work for my sanity and self-fulfilment. And I do love working and I do love what I do for my company) From the outside, people could think I'm fine and living THE life. But inside, I feel pulled apart in different sides, wanting to be in two places at the same time, wanting to give 100% for both at the same time---I go through phases when I tell myself 'This is impossible' but then I'd do it anyway, then another bigger thing comes and I tell myself again 'Now THIS is REALLY impossible' but I have no choice so I do it anyway, until I realize I've been doing impossible things everyday. Of course, with the support of my husband and my company 🤍 Bottomline--It's true, love does make you do impossible things. Kaya natin ito mga Working Mommies! Share lang :)

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

anong work mo mamsh? ftm here, missing work too but can't go back..advise din ng friend ko I have to work para di mawalan ng self worth..I do feel that sometimes..the transition from being a career woman to a full time mom is hard, you miss the grind but you miss your baby too and you're not used to staying at home the whole day..

Đọc thêm

I feel you Mommy. Wfh din ako and I have 8year old girl and now 36weeks for the second..wala tayo choice but to make the impossible possible.. proud of us supermoms😁

anong company po kau. gsto ko din wfh. ftm po

momshie baka po pwede parefer wfh ? salamat