3 Replies

I traveled on week 28 to UK. I wore my compression socks and made sure I move about once every hour to prevent blood clotting. Do a lot of stretches in between. Try to get aisle seats near a toilet cos you will feel more free to use the toilet whenever you need without disrupting other passengers. Lastly, hydrate A LOT. I realised that my fingers and face started to get super puffy cos I forgot to drink for a few hours. It was uncomfortable and I panicked for a while thinking that I’ve a blood clot or something…until I realise I’ve simply not been hydrating!

TapFluencer

Try to get a medication kit from your gynae for common illness like fever cough flu as you may not find a doctor immediately or getting pregnancy safe medicines might be difficult while you are travelling. Carry snacks with you like nuts/dry fruits which will be filling. Do carry your medical file which has the details about your scans etc, with you just in case of emergency.

i think do have a list of hospitals with gynae prepared, i’m doing the same for my trip

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles