Hi any mummies out there during pregnancy have swollen armpit and the skin like dry up. I now having bit skin dry up and swollen too. Should I go see doctor for that. It been many days until now, I going to due soon.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Were you shaving your armpits throughout pregnancy? Because it sounds like it could be the aftermath of shaving. One of my girlfriends who used to go for laser treatments stopped when she got pregnant and shaved her armpits instead. By the time she reached her third trimester, her armpits were dry, flaky and had swollen bumps due to ingrown hair. She remedied this by moisturizing and stopped using deodorants that were drying her skin up. Besides that, she gently exfoliated her armpits with a soft loofah sponge and stopped shaving. She waxed the hair off instead after her baby got older and she stopped breastfeeding, she resumed her laser treatments and her armpits went back to normal.

Read more

It may be swollen due to it being dry and friction worsen it. Apply moisturizer to help with the dryness. I had really dry skin throughout my pregnancy. Used bottle after bottle of moisturizer. Definitely helps a lot! If it is too painful or uncomfortable to bear, do go and seek doctor's help.

For the swollen armpit, I think you may have accessory breasts. Google this term to check to see if this is what you are encountering. And skin dried up is really skin or just that your accessory breast is leaking milk and those are actually dried up milk?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4655)