8 Replies

I used to have these on my skin since pri sch. thought it was allergies , mum brought me to Dr but all steroid creams prescribed didn't really work. once I stopped steroids , it came back twice as worse. but then my grandma brought me to a traditional Chinese medical hall at MacPherson , saw the Dr there, gave me a herbal drink , a cream to put on and up till now (28 years old) I do not have any reoccurrence of all these. back then we paid about $50 for the consultation and med don't know now how much. but the medical hall is still operating and you can just purchase the cream if needed. it's in a small tub and a little bit really goes a long way. perhaps you wanna give it a try ?

My heart breaks when i see your pictures. Pls bring your child to Dr Lily Aw Clinic @ Pasir Ris. Hope your child will recover soon! ❤️

Recommend doctor chong kid’s medical and eczema clinic at Irrawaddy road. Can call to make appt. He’s good!

Thank you!

TapFluencer

i have heard Yakujo Sui originating Japan can help those with skin issues... but pricey... hv u tried suu balm?

we did tried suu balm but it didn't helped🥲

sunshinebabyorganics

bring to skin doctor

we did to kkh kids skin centre but all they gave was steroids and only took a skin sample which we are still waiting for results😓

ok

Trending Questions

Related Articles