Super uncomfortable at 15w3d

Help, ladies! I can’t seem to find a comfortable position at all. I’m only early into the second trimester and every position feels wrong. I feel light-headed and my body just doesn’t seem right after eating or if I go without eating for too many hours. I feel like fainting. My nausea is also still here. Anyone else feel this way??? I am at my wit’s end!! And it’s supposed to be the honeymoon trimester 😭😭😭

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt the same way too.. Wasn't sure if the 2nd trimester bliss was ever gonna kick in, I was really miserable.. but hang in there! I felt much better around 20 weeks.. The appetite returned in double, minimal nausea and gastric discomfort. I really felt like I had so much energy suddenly! But do take it slow on the food to prevent acid reflux..

Read more
3y trước

Thank you so much for this! Guess I will wait it out a few weeks. My heartburn has been horrible! Haha. ❤️

Thành viên VIP

I’m at 16w2d, I’ve not gotten any good sleep for the past 2-3weeks. I don’t know how to sleep comfortably, tried every methods-pillow between legs, maternity pillow, warm milk, etc.. And it’s supposed to be a great 2nd trimester they say 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ You are not alone babe.

3y trước

I am literally like a walking zombie during the daytime. Too lethargic

Try pre-natal massage. It helped me a lot. Sadly I had nausea in most of my second tri.. you might have to bear with it, it will go away soon!

3y trước

which week is safe to try pre natal massage?

hi mumma! it will get better soon :) my nausea went away at ard 21 weeks then i felt more energetic after that. hang in there!

3y trước

Thank you!! I hope so! 🥲🥲🥲 it’s just been veryyyy uncomfortable!