kinder clinic mount alvernia

I'm due in a few weeks and will deliver in Mount Alvernia. My obs has advised me a list of pediatricians in Mount Alvernia to choose from I'm a first time mother and I want a doctor who is approachable, pro-breast feeding. has reasonable fees and is not extremely busy since we are both working parents. any reviews in kinder clinic mount alvernia? I live in Holland and it would be great if the obstetrician also has a office in my area. Other pediatricians my doctor advices are: dr. Darryl Lim dr. Lim Kwang Hsien dr. Simon Ng dr. Ong Eng Keow dr. Terrance Tan Any thoughts on them?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine is Dr Ong. He was the P.D. in charge of my baby since birth because of premature delivery. I stuck with him thereafter. He’s definitely pro bfing. He’s been saying “bf for one year” since the first time I saw him, in a very matter of fact tone, like totally take it for granted that I will just do that. When in fact all I intended to do was 4 months, and I just politely one ear in one ear out. I think he’s quite busy, but never impolite and doesn’t chase us away. I will still just make sure I ask whatever I want to ask before I leave even when he looks busy. Unfortunately I do need to go back to Mount A for every visit. Overall I think he’s quite good, especially given my baby was premature, was in nicu then high jaundice level, and needed follow up and monitoring. Quite reassuring.

Read more