On Duphaston for 2nd day still spotting

Am having spotting, and I heeded one of the members' advice just that I went to Chas accredited GP instead of polyclinic and managed to get the KKH subsidised rate when I went to the Urgent O&G unit. Dr. gave Duphaston yst day. However, I am still having spotting even after duphaston. Is this normal?

On Duphaston for 2nd day still spotting
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It really depends. I don’t think there’s ever a definite answer. I have been bleeding for about 2.5 weeks already. And have been on duphaston from the start. Bleeding continued even though the doctor increased the dosage to 3 times a day from 2. Have been having weekly scans since.

1mo trước

Me too... sounds like a similar situation as yours... I've got a history of preterm miscarriage... thus this spotting is the first time I'm experiencing pregnancy after a loss... I went back to KKH after 4 days of still spotting despite on Duphaston just ystday and they check cervix couldn't tell anything. From gestational sac there's now a small yolk... how did your weekly scan went?

other than Duphaston, maybe can check in with your gynae if a (proluton depot) jab is required if the bleeding continues.

perhaps a progesterone injection may help? can check with your gynae on it. all the best!