Diarrhoea

Is having diarrhoea okay during the third trimester? By the way, I am 33 weeks pregnant. #advicepls #1stimemom #pregnancy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

go to the gp if you think its because of something that you ate. might be food poisoning. if not, then you might want to check with your gynae. its one of the signs of labour. here's my experience: i had diarrhoea when i was 38weeks pregnant but i ignored it. it didn't bother me cause it didn't give me any pain or discomfort. - personally for me, its not the kind of diarrhoea where your stomach hurts like crazyyy! its just a normal stomachache but with watery stools. i had vaginal bleeding the next day afternoon. and i ignored it cause, again, it didn't give me any discomfort. and then i had contractions after midnight around 2ish. and guess what? i ignored it, AGAIN! 🙃 thinking it was just braxton hicks. but then the pain intensified. i pushed through the contractions at home for about 5 crazyy long hours and told hb to call the ambulance only when i already felt like pushing. was suppose to deliver at PEH but the government ambulance reached first and my waterbag broke in the ambulance so we had to deliver at KKH instead. reached the hospital at 930am and baby was out at 941am via normal delivery. i gave birth 2 months ago. i'm a first time mum too. and i'm glad it all happened the way it did. ☺️ do what you feel is good for you and baby ok? create your own experience! so you can tell it to your baby in the future. like us, they too will start asking about their childhood growing up. treasure this moment. you'll miss being pregnant. and.. most importantly, sleep babe. omg sleeeeeeep as long as you can sleep! 😭 your little milk monster is coming to take it all away! but its all worth it.

Read more