26w 4days

hi, have you experienced very bad body aching, bad fever and when you want to cough, it's very painful

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

bad fever? i suggest u use vicks at ur neck area. dont put on ur head cz the heat will be at the head and cook ur brain(my nurse say). its good if u can invest in a thermometer so u can keep checking ur temp. as for cough i suggest u minum air panas banyak2. and gargle with listerine..and if can dont pakai baju tebal2 even when u sejuk. i almost had fever last 2 weeks and i did all these and i manage to control it.but what works for me might not works for u. high fever can affect the baby. if u feel really unwell its best to go to hospital so they can keep an eye on u and ur baby.

Đọc thêm
5y trước

thank you dear.. i really have high temperature ( 38.6) last night.. i put wet towel to reduce temperature and really hope my baby is okay. now, feeling better although my body still aching...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-132661)