Has anyone tried Leander baby cot ? For how long have you been using ? What are your reviews ? Is it worth the high price in your opinion ?

Post image
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn't use this brand of cot, but i have a cot, that my son didn't even sleep in it for more than 3 months, ended up co-sleeping with me. As i prefer to have him to side latch while i am asleep & after he's done, he will roll away & goes back to sleep, than to let him cry in hunger, i have wake up, then pick him up from the cot, feed, put him back to sleep & then go back to sleep myself. Too tiring for me. End up i ditch the cot aside & just let him co-sleep haha. For me i wouldn't buy the cot if i knew earlier. I would buy another single bed to make the bed bigger for 3 pax to sleep. But everyone have their own comfort zone.

Read more

I bought a wooden baby cot since my no.1 but end up baby refused to sleep in it when she turned 4 months old. We chose to co-sleep as it is more convenient for me to direct latch her during night time. Also, for no.2, the same thing happened. Thus, I gave away my baby cot to a mummy. For no.3, I just get a portable Graco playpen as it can be used for baby's napping area, as it is not safe for me to place baby on the floor mattress since I have 2 elder kids at home. Also, I feel playpen can be used for a longer period as once baby grows older, I can lower the playpen to confine baby in case I need to attain to housework.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6890)