Baby carrier- Konny

Hi, has anyone heard of Konny baby carrier? Does it have sufficient support for newborn? Thank you!

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup I am baby wearing with konny while hubby baby wear with usual buckle system. I feel konny is super convenient without need much adjustment. For NB, it's a little difficult because baby is small but actually can fit in snugly. But just be safe it is best to hold at babys back to prevent slip off. Alternatively u can use the sash to tie even more snugly. Baby loves it and fall asleep real soon. Suggest to let baby try asap so she get used to it. If try after baby stop swaddle, baby might reject cause it's very snugly and tight fit. Also suggest to get the spandex kind because the normal one can be quite hot for mummies. Baby will naturally reject first time but keep trying and walking around and baby will enjoy it.

Read more

Yes, using it. Still got the obi belt that comes with it if you want even more support. Most recent used it was to polyclinic for jaundice check. Love it. Make sure get the one for Summer time. It is like dry fit kinda material, got breathable holes one.

I have a Konny and it's amazing, very convenient and easy to wear, just need alot of practice to put the baby in. Otherwise, it's a very good investment and you can use it for very long

Thành viên VIP
Thành viên VIP

Yes, it does have sufficient support when you use the correct size. Go for the summer mesh version for Singapore weather.

Heard about it but the mummies in group chat are saying that it’s not available for overseas shipping due to covid19.

Thành viên VIP

many people bought the wrong size in carousell, you might want to try it first before ordering online

I heard a lot of good things about it! But yes also still deciding whether to get.

Got it as a gift but read the manual its only for babies 4kg and above?

I know abt this and wants to try too! But abit ex for me 😅