Unsuccessful IUI

Just had my first IUI cycle and went for blood test. And its turn out to be negatives. Was very disheartening to know the result and gonna try again for the next cycle. Anyone have any recommendations or suggestions for a successful IUI?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

So u did only iui? Would u like to give so-iui a try? Iui is just the procedure to transfer ur husband's sperm directly to ur womb. It is still not much different from trying naturally, it is still natural products from both of u. So-iui comes with jabs. I ever used Purgeon for my so-iui at KKH. Generally speaking, the success rates is only 10-15% so u do have to manage ur expectations. But then again, i do have a gf who succeeded tru so-iui on her first attempt.

Read more
4y trước

okay. thanks alot!!

Thành viên VIP

Prior to the so-iui, i took plenty of supplements, prenatal multivits, dha, ubiquinol, vit D, to help to boost my egg quality. For guy's part, most of the body building supplements (like tongkat ali, maca) are gd for him. We were also eating light;our food are usually steamed. It is alot work for both of us.

Read more