6 Các câu trả lời

I think that you do not have to worried because its still new. Basically the doctor will check again at 28 weeks and it is the final decision. Based on my experience, when i was on week 20, my plasenta is partial low, and i go to the private clinic. The doctor said it is too early to be worried about that because basically the plasenta will move to the higher place. The baby was small so she/he can move around so do not too worry.

thank u so much for sharing.. with all the assurance from all the replies from experienced mummies.. it surely made me feel better! thank u and hoping for the best.. 😊

VIP Member

Yes.. i think is too early to worried about it.. Im 24 weeks. Last week went to scan my baby also had the same problem. Dr said dun worry too much it will affect your baby.. Next month come to scan again. We sill see how. Hope the placenta will move as normal

thank u so much for sharing.. i hope we all get what we have planned for.. u too dun worry too much ya..

VIP Member

16 weeks is still early mummy. So no worry there, Ok? Baby still have a lot of space to move inside there and the placenta may go to the higher place. Worry will pressure the baby, so think positive everything gonna be fine. 😘

thank u so much for the advise... it surely help with my worries.. 😊

Yup me too. Diagnosed with low lying last week after i have brown discharge for about a week. Doctor said to wait until week 28 pregnancy. Im currently week at 16 too. Went for a scan and baby just fine.

thank u for sharing.. glad to know that i am not alone in this situation.. i wish u all the best too.. i guess we should be delivering abt the same time.. 😊

VIP Member

Is it like this? https://my.theasianparent.com/uri-dibawah-plasenta-previa/

yes.. according to the doc it covers moat pf my cervix area.. thank u for sharing that info for precautions purposes..

VIP Member

Speak to the doctor to see what are your options

already did.. he said that the final decision will be made during my trimester and hope that it will go up by then..

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan