Hi guys, just wanted some assurance :( my Son is 20 months old and hasn't yet slept through the night. We co sleep and I am still breastfeeding him. I feel like this is taking a toll on me, because of work plus parenting and the lack of sleep. He wakes 2-3 times each night. We latch to sleep and he wakes up screaming a few hours later, presumably cuz I have left the room. And he doesn't want his dad. And throughout the night he wakes and wants to latch back to sleep. He screams if I refuse the boob. What used to be really nice (breastfeeding) really feels like a burden to me now. I wish I could sleep like my Husband (through all the noise). Can someone please reassure me that this will all pass? I'm feeling really upset but yet don't want to quit on my worst day. Thank you for listening to my rant :)

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10851)