any great idea to hv nice romantic dinner. Planning to celebrate 1 yr wedding anniversary with my wife. Fine dining with rooftop. And wat gift should we boughr buy. Because she bought something that keep for remembrance. Please help. Thank you.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Fine dining with roof top, you can try "Horizon" at Punggol settlement. There is sea view too. A decent course with glass of table wine costs about $120 for two pax. As for remembrance, it depend very much on individual. My hubby bought me a nice watch (my friend had a necklace which she had worn it so many times because her husband picked it for her) and a bouquet of flowers. I thought it is quite nice.

Read more

How's your cooking? Surprise her with a candle light dinner right in the comfort of your own home. ;) Take half day leave (if it's on a weekday) without telling her. Have the meal ready by the time she's done with work.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12899)

bring her the place that first time you met her? bring her a dinner and a small gift. actually girl dont expect much, we expect how much effort you put in.