Do you allow your kids to go out and play with the ease of restrictions now

Will be good to hear your thoughts

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am Helen, i was diagnosed of ALS (Lou Gherigs Disease) in 2014, the doctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was given medication to slow down the progress of the disease, at the initial stage it was not so bad till it progressed to the end middle stage were i had difficulties going about my daily functions as i constantly felt weakness in my legs, ankles and feet, i was totally devastated till my husband’s co-worker Mr Kenneth told us about a herbal doctor who have herbal medicines for all kind of diseases including ALS, when i contact this herbal doctor via his website, he sent me two bottles of ALS herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of the disease within 21-23 days of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via his website at https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email at [email protected]

Read more

Have you been playing  lottery and you have been praying to God to help you win big cry no more. Dr Ayoola is here to help you out  God has sent him to put a smile on peoples faces. I came across some comments on my Facebook when I was  reading some comments on my facebook. someone he help talk about this man I was amaze and I have been playing lottery for so many years now and I have been praying to God to send someone my way to help me out so I contact this man and told him what I want he promise and assure me that I'm going to win i believe and follow instructions and today I'm here sharing the same testimony to my friend out here after I play the number Dr Ayoola gave to me I won the same of 67,million dollars am so grateful to you Dr Ayoola for your help if you are out there and you want to win big in lottery contact Dr Ayoola he will help you out like he did to me contact him now [email protected] or website Drayoolatemple.com

Read more

playground with no crowd I would allow . but only for half an hour

yeah i let them play at playground when no one's around