Anyone getting really bad constipation / big poops in third trimester?

This is gonna be SUPER GROSS, sorry in advance. I’ve been pooping every 3-5 days recently (usually it’s every 2nd day) and the poops are huge 😭😭😭 it’s been such a struggle for me. Ive never had to spend more than 5 min pooping before but recently, I easily spend at least 20min. I’ve tried eating more fibre and drinking more, eating more fruits. I don’t think it has helped so far. I’ve been advised to take Moringa and/or magnesium supplements. Has anyone experienced this before and what helped?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4504014)

Thành viên VIP

Yes, I did. I tried all things like you but still hard to pass motion. So, I took duphalac syrup as doctor suggestion and it worked for me. Perhaps you wanna try it. Hope it also work for you, dear ❤️

1y trước

Thank you! I’ll try that too!

Thành viên VIP

It’s due to the hormone. Im having same problem. So doctor prescribed me fybogel and duphalac/lactulose. I alternate them both and taking it everyday. It’s pregnancy safe.

1y trước

Oh I’ve fybogel at home, think I’ll use it then! I was a bit scared to take anything supplementary but I think now too desperate to care 🫣

Influencer của TAP

I faced the same problem, it could be because of the iron tablets too. So my gynae suggested me to take prunes once or twice in a day and also pears/bananas help a lot.

1y trước

Agree ! prunes also helped me. Try to snack dates, ripe papaya and drink yakult

Yes. It’s normal. You can also ask your gynae for some suppository.

1y trước

Thank you!

Yes, lactulose will help