Do you go to church or go to service religiously as a family?

10 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

We used to. Yes, in the past like before my hubby gets his job few months ago. When we both still have our weekends (Sat & Sun) to spend with the family and do other stuff, we alot 1-2hrs every Sunday in a nearby church for a mass. But when schedule seems tighter that we only have a Sunday to be at home complete we just spend it solely for our daughter and do household chores like doing the laundry, cleaning, etc. I actually felt like I miss an old part of me. Me and my hubby also used to serve in Sunday masses to sing with the choir (when we don't have a child yet) and I miss those moments too. Sigh. Nevertheless I still see to it that I still have time for HIM and say few words of gratitude for the good life we are having till now.

Đọc thêm

Not anymore. I can relate to Jhoana. We always run late either because the kids are still sleepy, they don't want to take a bath yet coz it's too early, etc. And because of this, my husband gets so upset as he hates being late. So sometimes he wouldn't want to go to church anymore until we learn to prepare early and not be late anymore. Lol

Đọc thêm

We do! but it always ends up having a ruckus at home right before we leave for the mass. It's always the same routine where we wait each other out, because the other is still sleeping, or doing something that he/she should not be doing when we are on a hurry, so we end up arriving late for mass. Lol

Same situation with Bhie! Back then, we even used to go to church with white-themed outfits. But schedule got so jam-packed. Hubby is now working outside Manila because of his project-based job. So, we only get to see him once a week and not even on weekends.

We try our best to do it every Sunday. There are just times that we don't wake up early pag sobrang pagod ng Saturday so we just stay at home on a Sunday, pero parang kulang talaga pag hindi namin nagagawa Sunday routine namin sa church.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11622)

Yes, we do. We always attend either the 5PM Saturday or 9AM Sunday service in our church. We believe that going to church and praising God as a family will make us stronger.

We try to. That's one thing we want to pass on to our children, We are not religious people, but we try to be good examples in those simple ways.

Yes we do. We go to church not because routine sya kundi we praise and worship Him for all the goodness that He has done in our family.

Yes. We try to do that religiously as a family. It's part of our family tradition that we want to pass on to the kids.