gift ideas for teachers at ifc for teacher's day? other than famous Amos cookies and candies in bottle.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

- hand cream (pamper their hands) - cupcakes (pamper them with food) - Starbucks voucher (treat them to a nice drink) - handmade card done by ur LO I feel they received gifts yearly, and from many people, hence giving something that is different and won't pile up, maybe something different so they won't receive double or triples same item. Just my 2 cents, they already have a cup from last year teacher's day , you give them a cup, should they throw away their previous cup that they are using? (Incase it's not glass, not easy to spoil type.)

Read more

I like vouchers as they don't pile up, don't make you fat, and I like movie ticket vouchers as teachers can find a movie to suit their taste. If you want to join forces w other parents / splurge - gold class movie tickets are a treat. Another thing my kid did recently was .. She noticed what their Favourite snacks were and we got them a little basketful of them.. Like kalbees, certain chocolates and a Favourite brand of canned coffee. They were surprised and touched that she'd paid close enough attention and remembered.

Read more

I actually asked some teachers friends what is really an ideal gift for teachers. Not generalising but I think their answers can be applied very universally - that is, a handmade gift/craft/card from the child. There are many pininterest ideas as to what we can help an infant make so I think it may be well worth the time? :)

Read more

Me too. Parents gave vouchers too when it was xmas, I used to receive perfume as well but I rarely use perfume. N believe it or not, I always bring back endless chocolates all year round (fr parents) till my mum was complaining if I'm gonna finish them as she needs the space in the fridge.

Post reply image

Aww that’s sweet:) Hmm the most interesting Teacher’s Day gift I received was a small potted succulent plant! It sort of made sense, since it’s something you have to nurture as well hahaha On the plus side, succulents are not difficult to take care of:) They’re pretty too!

Handmade thank you card! They really love anything that's handmade with love from the kids. I usually would get my boy to write simple words like "Thank you for teaching me" or "Happy Teacher's day". And also draw a simple heart shape for the teacher. They loves it~

Sometimes teachers do appreciate gift vouchers, things they can use practically - pouch, small bag, customized gifts w their name? I would say what will you like to receive as a gift if you are the receiver? :)

8y trước

haha. I would prefer vouchers actually. but if I give like 10$ voucher seems a bit stingy eh. I feel luhh

you can get photoframes from daiso and deco with buttons or waste paper etc and put ur child's diy art work inside and a little message for the teacher

8y trước

haha I wish my girl can do it. she is 4 months old.

Movie tickets inside a hand-made card :-) If your baby is still young, maybe you can buy some handpaints and use her hand or fingers to do some art stuff :-)

I suggest buy cup because it is perfect for keeping teacher hydrated or a bottle of lotion and shower gel also is the perfect gift for teacher',s day