Pregnancy anxiety

FTM here. I’m currently week 6. But I’ve been a little anxious and stressed because 2 months ago I had a chemical pregnancy so I’m particular stressed over this pregnancy. I’m worried because I don’t have morning sickness. Previously was quite tired and hungry easily, but for the past 2 days I don’t get hungry that easily. So I’m worried if the baby is growing well.. you know how they say ur baby is growing well if u have bad morning sickness and all.. I am just very scared I will get another miscarriage because of the chemical pregnancy 2 months ago. Any moms can advise how to overcome this anxiety? :(

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm also at 6 weeks now and it's my first time as well. I am still waiting to go for my first doctor appointment. I am also very worried and stress whether my baby is growing well and healthy. I have tried to conceive for about 3 years that's why I am also anxious. I also do not have morning sickness yet and I keep feeling bloated although I still eat alot. My stomach keeps feeling very weird. Every day worried about seeing blood on my panties zzzz

Read more
2t trước

Thank u so much! All’s good for my check up! Saw baby’s heartbeat the first time! Doctor ask me to be chill and don’t worry so much. Hahahahah.

Keep calm as your emotions may affect