For stay at home working moms, how do you keep your toddlers busy while you work and no one is available to look after them?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahlangu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact Dr Mahnlangu for a lasting solutionwhataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahlangu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact Dr Mahnlangu for a lasting solutionwhataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because were about getting marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahnlagu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

ICQ:802868 Sell Fullz Info SSN DL Scan US UK, Image Front And Back DL + Ssn, Uk Dead Fullz, Info Fullz USA - Sell Fullz Info SSN DL Scan US UK,Image Front And Back DL Ssn,Uk Dead Fullz, Info Fullz USA, DL SSN front and back photos - Sell UK Fullz Dead/ Live, Uk Deal Fullz with NIN ( National Insurance number ) , Uk Fullz info with NIN DL ( driver license ) - Sell Clone Card ( all Country ) physical cards - Sell Bank Login With Balance - sell cvv dumps good fresh all countrySELL CVV COUNTRIES : USA , UK , CA , AU , EU, INTER, ASIAN AND MORE OTHER COUNTRIES… - CCV CCN info , non info US inter in Premium quality - Paypal Login , paypal transfer - Cash app transfer, Cashapp login with balance -Chase Bank- Citi Bank-Pnc Bank-Wells Fargo Bank -Fullz Id/Dl scan photo .Contact support ICQ: 748441620 .Whatsapp : +84935462769 .Telegram : t.me/acesellers7979 t.me/acesellers7979_verifiedseller

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Peace be unto you, thanks for the follow I'm a sympathetic psychic spell caster.. traditionally & I don't do black magic but I break black magic spell my spell is pure without side effects 100 safe... Don't just sit back and think your worst situation can't be changed for better. I do 👇🏿💀👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍👨💥 💫 Love SPELL👩‍❤️‍👨 💫Money SPELL 💫Protection SPELL 💫Win a court case 💫Ex back SPELL 💫Pregnancy SPELL 🤰 💫Good luck SPELL 💫Break a curse 💫Attractive Spell 💫Lottery SPELL 💫Marriage SPELL 💫Promotion SPELL 💫Protection If you are interested in any of my Spell work inbox me Wa.me//+17163201013

Read more

Normally I will set few activities for them before I start my work. As in flashing cards (YouTube has some good videos showing on Glenn Doman cards). Or I will on some educational songs which my toddler loves it. Then I will take a short break and start to work with them on another activity. For example some hands-on activities (i.e.knobbed cylinders for toddlers, colouring for pre-schoolers), this will kept them busy for some time and I can back to my work. Perhaps you can make a children activity list and select from there when you need to keep them busy. For example of kids activities, you can try referring here: http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/ http://www.jumpstart.com/parents/activities/kids-activities

Read more

I generally used to have my kid at a place where I could see him all the time. And if that wasn't possible I used to check him every now and then wile I was cooking in the kitchen or doing some other errand. And when she was less than a year, I would let her sit in the baby cot and used to take it in whichever room I was working. Later, I had a stroller where I used to keep the toys she needed and stuff and take him wherever I used to be. And when this wasn't required, I used to make him sit on a mattress on floor (to avoid any chance of falling) and place his toys, or handing him something to eat. It kept him busy for quite some time. Give baby blocks or talking toys.

Read more

We design our living room and balcony with our 21 mo twins in mind. Making the living room and balcony a safe place for the twins to run about and play. There are still benches and sofa in the living room but we taught them how to climb up and down safely. They have access to their toys and books. All the toys are sorted in categories, building blocks in one tray, puzzles in one, pretend play cleaning tools in one, animals kingdom in another etc. this layout allowed me to leave them alone playing while I work on my stuff in my room and yet knowing they will be safe. I will listen out for cries and take a peep every 20-30 mins or so. It has worked for us.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I keep my baby busy with the chores I am doing. Like if I'm cooking, I give him a container and spatula or a cup and plate to/bang on and play pretend cooking. If I am folding the laundry I keep him near me and give him his small baby clothes and he plays with it and tries to imitate me. When I am teaching my elder boys their lessons or homework I give the little fellow some crayons and paper and enjoy scribbling on it. Or sometimes I give him some puffed rice to eat and he is busy with it. Or the TV shows like Barney and Mickey Mouse really helps.

Read more