At my 35th weeks day 4. I don't know what cramp i'm having. Lower abdominal cramp + pelvic pressure.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey Nana, the cramps is intermittence or constant? Does it change when you change positions? Is there any blood spotting from vagina discharge? It's quite common to experience Braxton Hicks, and the sensation changes when you change position. Braxton Hick also feels like belly tightening and go off after a while. Use the slow breathing will help you to feel more relax when experiencing Braxton Hicks. If you are not sure about if this cramping feeling is Braxton hicks or contractions, do consult your obstetrician. Diets high in magnesium also can prevent pre-term labour and preeclampsia. There's magnesium supplement suitable for pregnant women too. Bath with magnesium flake or soaking the feets is also excellent to help the mum to absorb more magnesium and feeling more relax. All the best and send you the love vibe mama

Read more

Wow thanks alot for the advice. But anyway, the cramps i had was constant.

8mo trước

Because constipation may also cause discomfort. Broxton Hicks may feels like constant belly tightening (the belly actually feel harden) as your uterus is toning and preparing for the labour and birth. The contractions cramping feeling comes like a waves, with the intensity gradually rise up to the peak and then ease off gradually. The mum will have the intervals in between without the contractions to rest. up