Is it normal to lose weight during early of trimester 2? Still can't consume any liquid.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Once nausea started my weight dropped. Its only until weeks 19+ where my nausea got better and I was so hungry and ate like a bear that I regained my lost weight and more. Now Im 25 weeks and since start of 2nd trimester, I gained about 3kg overall. My nausea recently returned like a beast though 🥲🥲🥲 But luckily for me I could drink liquids. Everytime I felt like vomiting I just drink a few mouth of icy water to keep my vomit down. Tho I keep throwing up, I think I drank so much that my vomitting could not keep up with my consumption haha. Anyways if you can't take water, maybe try sparkling water, or soda water. There's gas and it will make you keep burping but I find that it tastes better than water. or eat ice. I find water disgusting but ice absolutely refreshing.

Read more

Yesss first - early 2nd trim i lost 2-3 kg due to morning sickness and food aversion. Dont worry too much youll start gaining late 2nd trim - 3rd trim. After 19 weeks youll start gaining your energy and appetite back and trust me you wont stop eating even if youre petite (like me) (‘:

1y trước

I lost around 5kg

I lost 7kg in total n now at my 16 wks 😅 i dun c it as an issue.. neither does my gynae