Amniotic fluid is high at 8 weeks very worry.

hi all first time posting here. Today I am 8 weeks 1 day. Today have a check up and Amniotic fluid is too high. I am very worry . hope can know more from those mummy who had the same problem as me. Thank you.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mummy. Polyhydramnios or increased volumes of amniotic fluids is quite harmless in most of the cases. Luckily, it is quite early for you, so it will correct itself over the course of the pregnancy. Another good thing is that it was detected early, so the doctor can conduct procedures to safely reduce the fluid if required. One thing to remember is it is not going to harm the baby in any manner. So, don't worry. Both your bub and you are safe.

Read more
8mo trước

Hello, I am experiencing low or no amniotic fluid while you u r at 16 weeks ? My doctor is telling me that it’s high risk at this stage nd it’s 50 /50 chances or nearly no. Im so worried please share your experience’s nd is baby is delivered safely. Please pray for me. I m already in my 36 nd 5 years of marriage. I was worried for being pregnant after 5 years blessed but now this problem. I really wanna cry loud nd want my baby healthy nd normal.