First-time parent

Hi all, first time parent here. My wife just found out she is pregnant after trying for 5 years!! Finally! She is into her 5th week of pregnancy and I would like to know when is the time that we should start seeing the OBGYN... TIA.

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its good the sooner you go and by the way get her Maternity packages I didn’t get during my first so had to pay each visit and it was annoying n cost more congratulations !!!to you both make her eat lots of fruits veggies drink plenty of water n get folic acid and multivitamin for pregnant women don’t get those from hospital as you can just get from pharmacy at as they charge lot more!that is if you are like me who counts every cents🙊😅ask her to sleep alot during all pregnancy if she can coz once baby is here all energy goes to baby they wake at night every 2-3 hours ti feed and to change diapers,she will need your support at all times what i found out after i was pregnant i was more Emotional,want attention more etc so pls be there for her don’t ever miss Doc visit so important my hubby never miss once and i was really happy about it

Read more