For first time moms, do you prefer normal delivery or CS?

990 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey everyone My Name is clara From Australia ,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to Holland to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online during the lockdown and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mahlangu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before,All thanks to Dr mahlangu. his so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mahlangu is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ Call & Whatsapp+27787390989 Email:[email protected]

Read more

how to get husband or boyfriend back from another woman no matter why he left you by Powerful love spell caster dr mahlangu My name is Tracy Matt from USA. My husband left me for another woman and i wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr mahlangu, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 24 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 24 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr mahlangu. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contactDr.mahlangu for help now.whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Name is Monica Brown I would like to tell the world about a very special man, he is spell caster Dr Mahlangu I found out about Dr Mahlangu through the testimonials of others that the Dr helped with on various issues. I had contacted Dr Mahlangu for help in bringing back to me my girlfriend/lover, we had split over a terrible fight, I tried to reconcile but to no avail. The DR said this was a easy thing for him to do, he said he would cast a love spell on her and this would bring her back to me. I never heard of such a thing, but he told me to trust him, so i put faith in what he was telling me. Sure enough, 24 hours after the love spell was cast, my girlfriend/lover called me and we are now back together, all because of DR mahlangu. I strongly recommend that if you are having any relationship or sickness issues, contact DR mahlangu, whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

REAL LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST +27787390989, AND DONE WORK OR SPELLS, LOST LOVE SPELL CASTING, HERBAL TREATMENT, INSTANT MONEY SPELLS, GET PROMOTIONAL AT WORK, WIN LOTTO, JACK POTS, POWER BALL IN SOUTH AFERICA, TIN GIN DEBT SPELLS, MAGIC WALLETS, SPIRITUAL / TRADITIONAL HEALER, WHITE MAGIC LOVE SPELLS, FREE RED CANDLE SPELLS, BLACK MAGIC SPELLS, VOODOO LOVE SPELLS, THE FORGIVE SPELLS, BREAK UP SPELLS, GOOD LUCK SPELLS, WICCA LOVE THE REMOVAL SPELLS CURSE, GAY LOVE SPELLS, REAL MAGIC SPELLS, WITCH DOCTOR, FERTILITY SPELLS, BIND US TOGETHER, REMOVING CURSES, BUSINESS SPELLS, THE SPELLS TO DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES, AFRICAN MAGIC, FREE BUSINESS SPELLS, LOVE SPELLS, PH MARRIAGE SPELLS, STOP DIVORCE SPELLS, SANGOMA, HEX REMOVAL, LUCK CHARM, MENS ERECTION HERBALS,whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website :http://www.drmahlang

Read more

heal from broken heart" Love spell fromDr.mahlangu brought my husband back"contact [email protected] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce" Thank you Dr Mahlangu for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!”. Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr mahlangu. If you have any problem contactDr.mahlangu now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at:[email protected] ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +27787390989 Lisa, 30 years, Texas, USA. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

heal from broken heart" Love spell fromDr.mahlangu brought my husband back"contact [email protected] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce" Thank you Dr Mahlangu for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!”. Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr mahlangu. If you have any problem contactDr.mahlangu now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at:[email protected] ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +27787390989 Lisa, 30 years, Texas, USA. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Well, it depends on your own wish! If you feel physical and mental in a good shape you can have a normal birth of course. But, if you don't want a normal birth because you feel mental not ok and can't imagine to give birth via normal birth you can choose the CS! Here in Germany you can choose between normal birth and CS which is very good for women who don't want to give birth via normal birth because giving birth is kinda cruel, full of pain and not good for your mental health anyway. I will choose CS for sure!

Read more

Hello, my name is Krzysztof. In short, I was fooled by a dishonest broker who disappeared with my funds a few months ago. I contacted Hack West and gave him everything he needed to help in recovering my 3.4 BTC and I am glad he recovered my money. Although I was skeptical at first, I can boldly tell the world to contact [email protected] or Whatsapp +1 424 307 2638 for all kinds of hacking services. West is always straight forward and ready to answer every question put across to him. Best regards!

Read more

Hi guys! Sa mga manganganak pa lang at kinakabahan, baka makatulong sa inyo ang aking birth story, presented by my husband. Share lang namin ang aming experiences, detailed safety protocols sa hospital at kung ano mga kailangan pag manganganak na ngayong may pandemic. Pakishare na rin sa iba. Thanks po. 😊 https://youtu.be/NAGOQ0k1Zto #healthprotocols #paanomanganakngayongpandemic

Read more
Post reply image

at all costs normal, ng cs aq ngyon, bes dyus k promise you will be in the most physical pain of your life, ndhi ko ng galow kahit higa lng ng dalawang araw. Actually po, ndhi pwede mg cs pg 'gusto'mo lng - mg ccs ka pg may complications. (of course - worth every pain for little one!)