5 Replies

I highly recommend postnatal massages. Your body went through ALOT these whole 9 months, and i think u and your body deserve some pamper. It aids with recovery faster removing the water retention, the wind trap esp in the body and lochia too. I always look forward to massage day its like 90mins of me time and the relaxing massages made me fall asleep feeling refresh after the session! No more sore and bodyaches post partum. And they are pro with lactation massage - damn painful (not gonna lie on this) but really helps to relieve engorgement and blocked ducts after that. U may not need to do 10days long, u can try for 3 days sessions and see how.

Thank you for sharing! 🙂🙂🙂

I feel is a must , I personally oso dont really like massage too because aft i give birth to my first born i didnt do any post partum massage cos i thought it doesnt really help much but i regretted it ! Even if u dont like massage post partum is a must to do …. Especially if u wanna get back in shape quickly aft birth :)

Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

i highly recommend post partum massages. they will also help to massage your belly to expel as much lochia as possible. it helps recovery to be quicker and get you back into your pre pregnancy body. it really helped for me!

Thank you for sharing! 🙏🏻

VIP Member

Well, not a must. But it does aid in recovery and getting back in shape. If u suffer from engorgement, the massage can help to clear blocked ducts so the milk can flow out easily and without pain.

Thank you for sharing! Appreciate it

TapFluencer

Didn’t go for any during first pregnancy. Only used the binder like 24/7 . That plus lots of sweating made me lose all the weight in less than one month.

Thank you for sharing! I’m back to my pre pregnancy weight 🙂 Just want to make sure that I didn’t “miss a thing” as a first time mom

Trending Questions