Reviews for Dr Sarah Li NUH

First time being a pregnant mum and I would like to opt for the private route at NUH. All of the senior consultants are fully booked and I would like to know if anyone has any review of Dr Sarah Li? #firstbaby #firstmom #advicepls #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i didn't opt for a private route from the start so my opinion of her will be limited but I did get Dr Sarah Li when i opted to go private during my delivery in 2022. She was attentive and friendly. Explained clearly what was happening to me when induced labour was not working out for me. i had to go through emergency c-section with her and from what I hear from the experienced attending nurse who removed my dressing, Dr Sarah Li's stitches on my C-sect wound was perfect and done so well that it will heal nicely. The nurse in the NUH private clinic had seen other doctor's work, which wasn't as neat.

Read more

Hi. I am with dr sarah li now. So far she have been a great doctor and i liked her alot the first time i consult her! I feel very secure and safe with her! Pls do take her! 🤍

I am seeing Dr Sarah Li and her package is $1011.42 . She listens attentively and answers all of my questions.

Hello ! If it is okay are u able to share the package price for Dr Sarah Li?