4 Replies

Can get car seats (if you own a car), stroller and carrier (try not to get konny/JC kind cause those can only use for awhile, I’m personally using Ergobaby Omni 360, as of now at 17m still can use 😊). You can compare JB baby fair to shopee/lazada’s 6.6 sale to see which is cheaper. Those that have expiry dates, don’t stock up. (Body wash/lotions/detergents etc) Best if you can get samples to see if by then baby’s skin can accept. Bottles same too! Clothings wise, skip the 0-3m, they usually outgrow very fast for the first few months. Can consider 3-6/6months. I bought my stroller at first trimester cause it was on super sale 😂😂😂. Don’t overthink, stay positive, happy and eat well! 😊

Thanks mummy for the detailed suggestions! Really helpful!

Actually, since you'll be going to JB, I'll recommend you to buy 0-3 months because it's going to be cheaper! Most parents advise against buying 0-3 because baby grows very quickly, but I regret not getting them. My newborn was drowning in most of the clothes that I got. But of course, this is your own preference because it's just an aesthetic thing not essential. Other things would be baby cot, baby seat(if you have a car), stroller. I agree with the mummy above to get Ergobaby because it can be used even when baby has grown bigger.

I bought all the big items (car seat, stroller, carrier, cot etc) at 12 weeks! 🤭 You should do it while you still can walk around freely. Unless you’re okay with buying items online without feeling the quality. I initially also overthink but the joy of preparing for baby over rules that! :) Enjoy your shopping!

Can consider getting sleep suit/onesie with built-in booties and foldable mittens, less hassle.

Trending Questions

Related Articles