7 Replies

Mine 1st child was at 41 weeks, with water bag break bit by bit, feel like urinated, still got time to drink coffee.. 🤣 i was not induced, unable to bear the contractions, and got epidural at the last minute where it was 6-7cm dilated. Nurse advise to take before it reach 7cm dilated. After epidural i slept few hours. I was literally spend 16 hours in labour.. during this was FTM, dunno anything. My 1st is now 4 years old. But for my 2nd child, im at 40 weeks, induced labour at 2cm.. I heard 2nd will always be fast. Induced labour, will be very fast, where the doctor will poke ur ‘v’, just to break your water bag. So that is induced. So after induced i bear the contractions with laughing gas. Manage to bear till at the last minute, i feel like pooping. There it goes i gave birth, with in labour spend literally lik 6-7 hours only.. before labour, i do alot of walks and squats during preggy. Its tiring but worth it. So i think kinda helps. My 2nd is now just 1 year old. Dun worry just relax and be calm. Hopes my stories above help and calms u. Cheers, Mother of 2 child, normal birth. !🥰 Hugs2.

thanks for sharing ur story ❤️ great job to you mama of 2 🥰🥰

My sister had her first baby induced without epidural on Week 35 due to water break while second baby after two years, came out around Week 35 but naturally, no water break, gave birth with no induction & no epidural. One is baby girl one is boy.

wahh your sister is strong 💪 i heard inducing is painful. no epidural, thats good.

My first baby 36w3d, second one is 36w6d. They are 28 months (2yrs and 4 months) apart. Both quite similar in terms of weight, height, blood type and name. One born at 11am the other one 11pm.

aww cool how one is a morning baby one is a night baby 🤭

#1 37+2 induced due to water bag break #2 38+ c-sec #3 40+1 natural birth

thanks for replying i'll just standby 37weeks and above hehe 🤭

1st 36weeks5days #2 37weeks #3 37weeks 😅

Yup 😅

No. It took me 28 hours

hard to say

Trending Questions