No appetite to eat after 1pm 😭

This is my first baby and this little cutie is really weird. Mommies, the baby won't let me eat after 1pm. 😭 Only morning, I will search for food to eat. After 1pm, it's like a switch off - NO MORE EATING. I'm concerned. I'm currently 6 weeks and my nausea is on and off and I always have gastric cause of this problem. What should I do? #pleasehelp #firstbaby #pregnancy #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

its hormones dear.. doc advise me eat very small portion at a times. or u may try fruits, biscuit with milo. i was like u during my 1st trimester. but mine was till i cannot eat at all. my weight lost was alot during that time. 2nd trimester will it get better. hang on there mummy. 😊

I’m experiencing the same thing too, currently 5 weeks in my first pregnancy, and this started 2 days ago. I would wake up rather hungry and have no problems with breakfast, but after that don’t feel like eating anymore. the sight or smell of food makes me nauseous 😩

Am also having same problem. Breakfast doesn't give any problems, but as the lunch time comes i feel so nauseated, specially on seeing food that feel like throwing up. It started happening since last 3 days, am in 6th week.

I have the same problem during my 1st trimester and getting better after eating gaviscon

it’s hormones fluctuating. have small meals even though you dont feel hungry

Thành viên VIP

It will get better in your 2nd trimester, don’t worry too much. 😉