Appetite is not back

Hi fellow mums, im at week 26 now. But i still cannot eat much or complete 1 dish i ordered outside. (i start to skip all noodles & rice already..) Is it okay? Does that mean I will be like this until labour.... I will be so bloated if i eat too much for a meal and the bloat kills me. I'll need to stand and walk it out otherwise its quite painful. #advicepls #pregnancy

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some will encounter like this. Some only first 3-4 month. Some throughout the whole pregnancy. Some at the last trimester. My gyne advise best is eat less with more meal. I also can’t touch on rice or noodle or soup. So my snack is bread. Best part is my baby love unhealthy food like fast food. So sometime I really can’t help just take chicken burger. As can’t really don’t intake any food. If not night time really hard to sleep well

Read more
2y trước

U already say TV. TV was totally different from real life. Same as TV delivery. 😊

it's okay to take smaller but frequent meals. and yes it is possible to be like this until labour, or your appetite might come back just can't eat as much cos your stomach is squished. most importantly is that u have a balanced diet with good variety. also remember that your prenatal vits are important to take to ensure you are getting enough nutrients.

Read more

Instead of having 3 course meal try breaking it down to 6 small portion. I can only consume yellow noodles light dishes, plain crackers/white bread. My weight has been dropping but I try to eat as much of those to keep me full. Currently I'm on 34 weeks and it's abit difficult but it will work out well.

Read more
2y trước

You are almost there! Hang in there your last lap

I can never complete a meal when I'm pregnant. Always had to tapau home and finish them when I get hungry again. No choice. Cos i dont want heartburn (had that wk14 to wk18) nor bloated breathless feeling for stuffing myself up. I go slow and small intakes at 21wks now. Once I feel full I stop eating.

Read more
2y trước

Sometimes feel like don't wanna eat wanna sleep onli but cannot it wil get worse. Been finding remedies. I try yogurt, n now coconut water.. 😅

Don't worry as long as you are able to consume food, it might change along the way and u might feel better. Look forward another 10weeks towards preparation of labour. You can do this momma!

2y trước

Thank you. Its quite gloomy to be like that haha I used to eat quite abit. But oh well..

if u are not eating properly , pls eat fruits and vegetables also I drank ensure milk as well to not lose weight

it’s normal, some mummies have it harder. it may change again