Often vomit water

Hi fellow mums, I'm currently 11w along and find myself often vomiting water along with very bad appetite. This leads to a dehydrated state and this feels awful :( I tried warm water, cold water, lemon water and non-caffeinated infuse tea but they were not helpful. Any similar experiences or tips out there? Much appreciated!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I’m currently 11 weeks too and also covid positive. Before covid I also have the same thing I have no appetite and really bad morning sickness… I drink whatever that helps even if it’s gassy drinks.,, I find cold drinks better for me… Now with covid is even worse.. I lost my smell and taste and my whole mouth is just sour taste. I try honey.. I try Ribena.. I even drink coconut cause of fever … whatever that help.. Before this what helps is the smell of headache oil.. those that comes in small tubes… I find that prevents me from vomiting …. Hope that can help you …

Read more

Do go to the hospital if it continues more than a few times a day. It happened to me too. Week 9 onwards i began to retch/vomit water or stomach acid every few hours. Could not stomach food or liquids at all, was dehyrdrated and lost more than 3 kg in a week. Was admitted to hospital and was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidum (HG) a form of severe morning sickness. Was put on a drip and hospitalised. After discharge, i was given diclectin to help with the nausea and vomiting.

Read more

You might wanna check in yourself in hospital to have drip. I was admitted immediately due to severe vomitting and severe dehydration that cause me confusion. After discharge they gave me tons of anti nausea medicine and was drownsy after food and pills. Helps me alot. I am trying to weaned them but I get nausea if I don't take the pills..

Read more

can try fruits that are cioled in fridge. i love cold red and green apples and oranges. at least cn get some vitamins and hydrated 🤗

I was like that, I went to hospital and was severely dehydrated. Straight away being admitted for 3 days to drip. ☹️

can drink 100+ and H2O to prevent dehydrate.. eat some digestive biscuit..

other fruit water or sparkling water? if gassy drinks help, can drink also

My go to drink is hot Ribena. Give it a try!