feeling sad. my hubs has this tendency to show a black face,show attitude, talk rudely (despite how nice i talk to him) when he's tired. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I've talked to him abt this before and he will jus say that "dun see my face then"; "then dont talk to me" etc. just now when i was feeding my toddler dinner he looked tired so i told me to go to the room to take a nap but he said he's ok. he was still fine then. after tt he went off to do some household chores and he was tired after that. i appreciate him for doing the work but i feel very upset whenever he vent his tiredness by being grouchy pissed rude in responding etc after that. i then told him, i already told u to rest jus now u didnt want. i appreciate that u do the household chores but now that u are tired why vent on me again?he just replied "shhh!" loudly telling me to shutup. im tired too but when i am tired i dont show it cus i know how it feels. furthermore im in my third trimester gg thru nausea feeling tired etc. when he's in a good mood he is good. but he has mood swings and it gets bad. sigh

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. so helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof. If your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image