33 weeks pregnant now & husband suddenly suggesting if we should change hospital.

Feeling really disappointed and upset with my husband. Since the beginning we have always decided on going private hospital to deliver and we are very comfortable with our private gynae at this point now. Today, he shared with me that his female friend told him that going to subsidy hospital is so much cheaper and c-section is a breeze for her. He asked me if I could consider that route which I strongly do not want to. Prior to this conversation it has been a sting in my heart every now and then he will bring up c-sect even though I told him I do not want to do c-sect if possible. His reasoning is cos he is afraid that we will incur additional fees if I can’t deliver naturally after trying. Though I’m trying to be very understanding to his points cos we are struggling financially but I can’t help to feel that he cares about his pocket more than my wellbeing. I’ve always put him first, sacrificing my body to grant him the wish to have a complete family yet he keeps thinking about what is more wallet friendly. It’s really disappointing…

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply