4 Replies

Hi dear, its normal to feel sad & disappointment especially towards our close one (husband). And ofcoz! We priorities about ourselves & our baby. Maybe you can try slow talk with him? Ask what other concerns/financial that he worried on the most. Then u can voice out to him, what u concern about on your side. Im pretty sure, he will understand. Also u can tell him, naturally birth or c-sect is beyond our control. Government hospital in private clinic also provide good service, nice doctor & good ward. If he have difficulties in paying full, maybe can pay installments. Atleast light on the pocket. Idk this is just my 2cents. I hope all the best to you and may your pregnancy goes well and mummy & baby stay healthy. 🩷

Hi mummy, I understand that you would like to do natural birth rather than c-sec in a private hospital. That's what I plan to do as well and my husband also very recently asked if I should consider doing c-sec too. To which I told him I will still opt for natural birth unless my gynae tells me the baby is too big and my only option is c-sec. He accepted my choice. Have you and your husband enquired aboit the delivery charges at the private hospital of your interest yet? And whether they will charge you for both natural birth and c-sec if cannot deliver naturally? Additionally, if you make the switch to give birth in a government hospital, your private gynae may not be able to deliver your baby for you.

You can still go to govt hospital but opt for private patient. The fees will still be cheaper but you get the comfort of A class ward too!

Why does he care about his female friend? Just do what u want to, this kind of husband not worth it Hope you are ok

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles