Week 6 - extreme morning sickness

Any one feeling extreme morning sickness as though you are constantly having motion sickness the moment you wake up? It lasts throughout the day and affected me doing any daily chores. What is happening??? Any similar experience can share and how to get away with it? It's so torturing.. #firstbaby #advicepls #firsttimemom #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my morning sickness was the worst in 6th week, but fortunately it reduced drastically after that. some ppl experience terrible nausea after having folic acid :( u can try not to have it for a day and see how.If it's really due to folic acid, consult your Dr. It's advisable to have folic acid, but it's not ideal if vomiting defeats the purpose.

Read more

Same here. I'm 8 weeks now. At first i tried to avoid taking medication for nausea. End up i keep vomiting till gt blood streak. Saw doc at KKH today and doc say it is alright to take the med everyday cause it is pregnancy safe and esp if my morning sickness is bad. I suggest u see a doc and get medication for it.

Read more
7mo trước

Great to hear! I got sick of bread after a while so I'm now on milk/yoghurt with cereals. Works well for me too. U can try!😁

I relate :’-) i feel anaemic and faint all the time! it’ll get better in the second tri!! jiayou, just make sure you rest a lot and drink a lot of water.

7mo trước

I'm going into 2ne tri soon, hopefully it goes away!! otherwise can't operate daily life happily.. haha

for a few days I get nauseous even just taking a few bus stop. it was hell. I took the anti carsick medicine (it's just made from ginger)