Feeling depressed. My in-laws expect a boy from us right from the start. We have 3 girls now. And now that am pregnant again, they think the 4th one for sure is a boy. If it's a girl again, they will definitely think something is wrong with me and I am super unlucky not to have a boy at all. Seriously don't feel like announcing my pregnancy to them and also sharing the gender with them. #1 it was 75% confirm to be a girl and they insists the doctor is talking bullshit. Oh Wells.

68 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22444)

Err I don't think they should blame you..the gender of the baby depends only from hubby's Sperms..girls I feel in the end will be the ones staying close to you when you grow old rather than boys hehe.

I am sharing an experience with you, after my pregnancy the product of Ikaria Lean Belly Juice helped me to return my body to its original state. I highly recommend https://bit.ly/3PeJCdk

There’s nothing wrong with you, it’s really just your in laws being really gender bias, and having 3 girls is a blessing too, as I have always wished to have a younger Sister

Im so sorry that you have to be in such a predicament. Aside from sending you hugs and some encouragement im also lost for words. Please dont despair and jiayou!!

You will need your husbands help and support to manage your in-laws expectations. Every child, regardless of gender, deserves unconditional love from their families

Thành viên VIP

What century already ? Well not your fault.. They cant blame you for that . The gender also depend on your hubby sperm .. Boy or girl also a kind of blessing..

Thành viên VIP

Show your in-laws this : A study of hundreds of years of family trees suggests a man's genes play a role in him having sons or daughter. Good luck!

All children are God given gifts no.matter what gender they have.😊 palitan nlng natin inlaws mo..haha..joke lang✌️✌️✌️😊🥰

So what if it's a boy. Thin this day and age girls or boys are equally smart and capable. Besides, why do they blame their own Son too?